From Rainy to Winter

Assalamu'alaikum all :)
May you all have a good and pretty life.

After a long break, finally I'm baaacckkk.
Did anyone miss me? 😝😆
This in the most awaited moment in a year for me, Trip to Japan. OH YEAH BABY!
If you talk about winter season in Japan, definitely it's all about Hokkaido, The powder city in Winter season.
You can't miss it when you go to Japan in winter, trust me.
This time, I had a long journey started from north end of japan to southwestern of Japan Islands.


Our flight from Jakarta, Indonesia
Wednesday, January 11th 2017.









Well Hello Mr. Powder 
😍😍😍





New Chitose Airport Hokkaido
January 12th 2017, 8 am



Before we go to the next picture, I wanna tell you a story.
So, we thought that we safety landed and finally start to holiday.
But NOT.

In immigration inspector, the officer check my husband's passport and found that we had visa for 30 days.
This is the story begin.
The officer want to check where we will stay in 27 days, and how many money we bring, cash or/and visa.
Since the first, I book the room from Airbnb and got confirmed from apps only.
I don't print it in the paper, I don't even think I need it too.
In my first visited to Tokyo, I don't need the print out.

After some scary and long questions and answers session, my husband get permission to connect wifi from the officer's phone to open the apps to show him the booking confirmation.
I mean, the booking confirmation for our stay in 3 places, Sapporo, Tokyo, and Osaka, which is we waiting so long for the internet to loading, duh.
🕗🕘🕙
Maybe after around 20minutes, the officer stand up to ask others officer, and close the gate.
OMG! This is terrifying, believe me. I think my heart stop in a sec.
Me and my husband staring with a blank mind.
hahahahaha
I can laughing it now, but not that time :p
After awhile, finally the officer came back and process the immigration, and DONE.
My process was pretty fast because he knew that we are husband and wife.
When we finally get out, we sit and exhale.
You can't imagined how long we waiting the officer to trust and put the landing permission stiker in my passport.


I'm waiting you for a long time baby 😘



That's the most terrify moment in my life maybe.
It's only one paragraph story, but in real life, you will worry about not getting permission.

I want to give you some advise if you want to stay longer in Japan.
1. Prepare enough money or more or visa card.
2. Get your Hotel or Airbnb print in the paper, so they can check the booking confirmed immediately when they asked.
3. Don't forget to print the flight return too for your safety.

If you do this, you save.
Btw, I don't used any travel agent or private guide, all prepared by us.
Okay, enough for the hard, let's go to the next story :D

When you get out from immigration, there is some room beside toilet, Dressing room.
I don't pay attention at first, but then I realize.
We don't wear winter jacket on the airplane, so we need to change, right? 😂😂😂


Here's the airport situation









Okay, until now everything is under control and normal.
Until we get out from building for looking the terminal bus.
Guys, it's still 10am or 11am but the temperature kill you.
I'm not wearing gloves yet, so we came back to the door and the officer tell me where the terminal and said to stay there because the bus almost here. hahahahaha
There's some misunderstanding, maybe he think that we not find the terminal yet, and he kindly direct us to the terminal.

Nb: dear Mr. Officer, thank you for your kind attention to us. We already found the terminal, but we're freezing and want to wear our gloves and jacket hahaha

By the way, we took a bus to Asabu Sta. The closest station to our apartment.
Chuo Bus, the price is ¥1.060.
The price is cheaper than JR, you don't need to worry about luggage and take a rest in the bus.


ON THE WAY







I'm really happy to be here.
In a place that we've never been before and the weather is great, and the scenery is amazing.
I sleep tight on the bus and suddenly we were arrived in Asabu Sta.
Without me get a chance for preparing gloves and jacket, we have to get out from the bus.
I SWEAR TO GOD, IT'S FREEZING TO DIE! AM NOT JOKING!
I think I felt hopeless with the weather that time.
My hand froze, my body ached.
Can't breath normally.
After we take a break at the terminal room (which is still cold on the inside), my husband lead the way to our apartment.
But, we can't wait to take a picture.
I think it's a must for us hahahaha
even we're freezing, the scenery makes us amazed.


My very first photo in the winter
KYAAAAA



There's another terrifying story again in our apartment.
So, in my Airbnb booking conformation, our host room, Aya, gave us the number of the room and password for open the key.
But, there's already people on the inside.
Guys, I think it's -8 degrees.
So I ask him to let us stand in the corridor and use his wifi to message Aya.
After that, Aya reply my message, she said that our room is different room, only 2 door from the first one.
I think she gave us the wrong message at first.
So we said thanks to that guy and get out.
But we still don't get the password for the key room.
So we waiting outside with body's freezing.
It's crazy.
I still can remember that day, and how I feel.
After 5 minutes kill us, Aya send us the password and we finally in.
Maybe it's only around 5 minutes, but it kills you.
Seriously.
It's so damn cold.
Don't underestimate the temperature if you don't have winter season in your country.


Because this heater is a winner



Well hello Mr. Snow 
Thank you for welcoming us :)
13.00 o'clock






Nothing's better than this in this weather
INDOMIE + KORNET
OH YESS!






After eating, my husband planning to go again. Again? Now?
Nope. Thank you.
I sleep in the bed, and he come with me to sleep. 
Hahahaha
I don't really believe in Jetlag situation, I think our body was shocking from different weather.
We sleep at 3pm and awaked at 8pm.
We got hungry and take a walk to buy some food.


Must thing to do : take a pictures ✓






Happy kid playing snow :p






On the way back to apartment after buying some food, a women come to me say hi and inviting us to come to the temple.
She is Suzuki Mayako.
She tell us that today is the coldest day of the winter season in this year.
(Can't you imagine what I experience before???)
Her english is pretty good because her ex-husband is an American.
She's very kind, they're all kind.
After we have a warm conversation in the temple, they gave up cookies and tea.
The priest gave my husband Warmer body.
And a little story about Budha.
It such a warm welcome since the first day.
I'm so happy.
This is why I love travelling.
I've got a lots of story and friend.


She is Suzuki Mayako, on the left beside my husband.



Suzuki gave me origami
Origami means friendship
Cute isn't it?





It's a long story just for the first day hahaha
I hope you guys can experience Winter season too and bring a lots of memory with your loved one :)

Next story will be very important to you if you want to go to Travelling in Winter season.
Wait for it okay :)
See you in the next page.


xoxo
Annisajosei

Comments

Popular Posts